Nope, that's not even close to being accurate. A statement from the White House explains:
- Jonathan Young "is partially paralyzed from a spinal cord injury."
- Carol Reynolds "has struggled with and overcome several mental health and substance abuse issues and has been in recovery for 26 years."
- Fernando Torres-Gil "is a polio survivor."
- Chester Alonzo Finn "is blind and is developmentally disabled and is committed to fighting for the civil rights of people with disabilities."
- Sara Gelser has a son with "FG Syndrome, a rare developmental disability."
- Dongwoo Pak's " left arm was paralyzed by the disease polio."